|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 03:19 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of Commerce Mortgage (BOCM), is pleased to announce David Wilson, a BOCM loan officer in the San Luis Obispo, CA branch was named one of the "The Top 20 under 40" winners by The Tribune newspaper of San Luis Obispo.
The Tribune's annual "Top 20 under 40" recognizes 20 men and women under 40 who live and work in the county year-round. These men and women must demonstrate excellence in their professions and a strong commitment to their community.
David Wilson has lived in San Luis Obispo, CA for 17 years. It has been a priority for him to give back to his community in a variety of ways. Some of Wilson's key contributions:
- During the foreclosure epidemic – Wilson partnered with a local non-profit to create and present curriculum to homeowners faced with losing their homes. He made presentations for over a year to help families avoid foreclosures.
- As a volunteer track coach at San Luis Obispo High School, Wilson assisted with the design and installation of a state of the art shot put facility - with no expense to the high school. Wilson helped to organize the fundraising necessary to bring this project to completion.
- Wilson has been on the Board of Directors for the "Central Coast Toys for Tots Benefit Golf Tournament" since it started five years ago. Over the five years - Wilson has helped Toys for Tots raise over $200,000 to purchase toys for children in the community.
Bank of Commerce Mortgage congratulates BOCM employee David Wilson and all of the "Top 20 Under 40" winners.
About Bank of Commerce Mortgage:
A HUD approved lender, BOCM approves and funds FHA, VA and USDA loans in addition to jumbo, conforming and reverse mortgages. BOCM provides loan originators with the ability to close transactions quickly and offers mortgage loans tailored to fit the needs of borrowers. Made of some of the industry's most trusted mortgage professionals, BOCM provides the right combination of people, technology and financial strength. BOCM is headquartered in San Ramon, California and serves customers from a wide range of locations throughout California, Colorado and Nevada. BOCM welcomes inquiries from those interested in joining our dynamic team (visit bocmcareers.com). For more information regarding BOCM please call (925) 275-6844 or visit www.bocm.com.
Media Contact: Scott Harris
SOURCE Bank of Commerce Mortgage
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London