|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
HERNDON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Clearpath Solutions Group, a leader in Business Continuity, Virtualization, End User Computing and Cloud Computing, announced today it has achieved Signature status, the highest level of EMC's Velocity Partner Program. This makes Clearpath among a select group of Value Added Resellers (VARs) to demonstrate the technical expertise and knowledge required to achieve Signature status.
"Achieving Signature status reflects Clearpath's commitment to providing the highest level of technical expertise and quality of service to assist our clients in all phases of their strategic IT planning. We're very proud to have received this new partnership level and look forward to building on our strong partnership with EMC," said Gary Vaughan, President and Co-Founder of Clearpath Solutions Group. "This achievement will allow us to be more versatile -- and empower our clients to be more versatile as well. We're excited about the new possibilities this brings to strengthen our professional services and deliver faster return on investment to our customers."
As an EMC Signature Velocity Partner, Clearpath has made a significant investment in the training and expertise necessary to build on the core EMC Velocity competencies of backup and recovery, consolidate, and advanced consolidate solutions. These competencies recognize Clearpath for their specialty in solving customer backup and recovery challenges, increasing data center efficiency, lowering risk and controlling costs. Clearpath is a trusted partner in providing end-to-end solutions and best-in-class services ranging from planning and design to installation, implementation and on-site support.
Clearpath's mission is to help store, protect and manage your organization's most valuable asset -- information -- while increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of doing business. Leveraging strategic and technology partnerships, Clearpath specializes in technologies such as cloud computing systems, data storage, virtualization, data backup and recovery, IP networking and unified computing systems. For more information, visit http://www.clearpathsg.com or call 866-892-3154. Connect with Clearpath's social media network at http://www.clearpathsg.com/social.
Clearpath Solutions Group
Tel: (703) 344-7370
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks