|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 12:10 AM EST||
PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnny Was, founded by the Levite family after establishing a strong wholesale business for 25 years, is one of Los Angeles' most popular collections and shopping destination for Angelenos and visitors from all over the world.
Johnny Was set up shop January 18 – 20 in the Miami Lounge during the Sundance Film Festival to gift guests who include Adrian Grenier, Alexis Knapp, Allie Gonino, Allison Janney, Amy Ryan, Brie Larson, Courtney Love, Daryl Hannah, Dermot Mulroney, Erin Moriarty, Gina Piersanti, Giovanna Salimeni, Jane Lynch, Jef Holm, Jesse Williams, JJ Field, JJAMZ, Joey Lauren Adams, Julia Stephens, Mario Lopez, Mekhi Phifer, Neon Hitch, Paris Hilton, Ricky Whittle, Skylar Grey, Z Berg and others.
Guests received bracelets made from turquoise Japanese beads with antiqued brass (retail $48 - $120) and pieces from Johnny Was' six collections including the Johnny Was Collection, JWLA, Biya Collection, Pete & Greta, 4 Love and Liberty, and 3J Workshop.
Link to celebrities in suite, photo credit: StarTraks Photo:
Pictures of Adrian Grenier, Brie Larson, Daryl Hannah, and Paris Hilton out and about during the festival wearing Johnny Was bracelets:
Link to pieces given out:
The lure of Johnny Was is defined by the juxtaposition of beautifully handcrafted original embroidery, signature exclusive prints, luxurious flowing fabrics, and gorgeous accessories.
Since opening in 2010 at Santa Monica Place, Johnny Was has become well established in California with stores at The Grove, Fashion Island, Westfield Valley Fair Mall, Westfield Topanga Mall, with Palo Alto and Scottsdale Fashion Square coming soon, and a very strong online presence www.johnnywas.com, with social media avenues: https://www.facebook.com/JohnnyWasClothing, Instagram @johnnywasclothing, Twitter @johnnywasdotcom.
SOURCE Johnny Was
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks