|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 11:30 PM EST||
MUMBAI and LONDON, January 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Will Chadwick Showcases Tata Interactive Systems' m-Learning Platform LEARNow™ and Provides Hints on how to win the Learning Design Challenge
- Key Seminar Being Delivered at Learning Technologies 2013
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), the world's leading developer of learning solutions, is all set to present its wide range of learning solutions at the Learning Technologies event on 29th and 30th January, Olympia, London. Along with displaying capabilities in mobile learning, simulations, learning consulting, animation, serious games, learning portals, and blended learning at stall # 39, TIS is also conducting seminars at the event.
Will Chadwick, Vice President UK, Tata Interactive Systems will be conducting the seminar 'So you think you can author for mobile learning?' at the Learning Technologies exhibition, Theatre 3, 29th of January, 14.00 to 14.30.
The seminar will address the current challenge of providing learning interventions, or performance support, which can be accessed from multiple operating systems and devices. It will address the challenges faced by instructional and visual designers in e-learning to offer a genuine BYOD solution without creating a new course for each device.
"Designers at Tata Interactive Systems have risen to the BYOD challenge. I look forward to sharing TIS's expertise on authoring for mobile learning. Possibly even drop a few hints on how to use TIS's free authoring tool, the LEARNowTM Platform, at the event to win the LEARNowTM Learning Design Challenge," says Will Chadwick.
At stall # 39, TIS will be demonstrating its unique cross-platform, cross-device mobile learning solution LEARNowTM. Also available at the stall is information about the LEARNowTM Design Challenge and thought leadership materials on mobile learning, serious games, and simulations as free takeaways.
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) is the world's leading developer of learning solutions. TIS's learning solutions are designed to enable organizational initiatives across industry verticals including education; government and defense; telecommunications and ICT; pharmaceuticals and health care; banking, financial services, and insurance; airlines, transportation, logistics, and hospitality; consumer package goods; and manufacturing, energy, and construction.
With a team of over 800 multi-disciplinary specialists, TIS creates 3000+ hours of learning content across 220+ concurrent projects every year. TIS's solutions have proven their effectiveness at more than 60 Fortune 500 companies, leading educational institutions, and government departments.
TIS is the only learning solutions organization in the world to be assessed at Level 5 in both the SEI-CMM and P-CMM frameworks. Its solutions have won prestigious awards including Brandon Hall, APEX, BETT, and BIMA.
Areas of Business:
TIS caters to three segments - corporate, education, and government. It offers clients learning solutions that include:
- Educational Multimedia & Blended Learning
- Web-based Training & Courseware
- Software Solutions
- Game-based Learning
The scope of TIS's learning solutions encompasses on-boarding, sales training, process training, product training, curriculum design, assessments, soft skills training, and technical training.
TIS has development centers in Germany, Switzerland, and India. Its sales and marketing operations span the US, Canada, the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, and India.
For more information log onto http://www.tatainteractive.com/
Follow us at:
Primary Media Contact: Kshitij Nerurkar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-732-906 0002
Secondary Media Contact: Rahila Athanikar, email@example.com, 91-22-6643 8286
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks