|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 10:04 PM EST||
LifeNexus, the developer of the iChip™ and Personal Health Card®, today announced that John Sines has been named Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Sines is a proven senior finance executive with significant success in high-technology venture-backed companies. He has 30 years of experience in finance and management in the high-tech industry, and, over his career, has raised in excess of $500 million in financings and proceeds. Mr. Sines most recently served as Chief Financial Officer for Corticon Technologies, Inc. Mr. Sines has also served as Chief Financial Officer for a number of other venture-backed and publicly held companies, including ClairMail, Inc., AppStream Inc., Viquity Corporation, Versity.com and E-H International, Inc.
“We are both fortunate and pleased to have John join the LifeNexus team bringing his extensive experience and knowledge in early stage environments,” said David R. Strand, Chief Executive Officer. “We are confident that John will provide the financial and executive leadership needed to take LifeNexus to the next level of growth as we continue to rapidly expand our business.”
“LifeNexus’ mission of insuring that all consumers have their health information available whenever they visit a doctor or other health care provider is one I believe in; health care is simply better when better information is available at the time of care,” said Mr. Sines. “I am privileged to join LifeNexus and contribute to our national effort of improving care and improving the experience all consumers have with the health care system.”
About LifeNexus, Inc.
LifeNexus insures that consumers have their health information available when and where they need it. Using the patented iChip TM technology, LifeNexus delivers secure, dynamically updated, personal health information at the time and point of care. Consumers can also manage all of their healthcare transactions and relationships from a single place and access other value-added features such as savings and discounts, rewards and incentive programs, financial payments (credit and prepaid), insurance eligibility, and more. LifeNexus makes managing and participating in healthcare easier and better for everyone involved in the health care system.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks