|By Marketwire .||
|January 22, 2013 09:56 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- MAGNUM ENERGY INC. ("Magnum" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:MEN) - Magnum is pleased to announce that it has granted 800,000 stock options to senior technical consultants and to a director of the Corporation at an exercise price of $0.10 per share for a period of 5 years from date of grant.
The option grant is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Magnum Energy Inc.
President & CEO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks