|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- American Panel Corporation (APC) of Alpharetta Georgia has been selected to provide the AMLCD for Elbit's Advanced Cockpit System. Earlier this year, Elbit Systems of America was selected by Boeing to provide the Large Area Display System targeted for F/A-18E/F and the F-15 family of aircraft. APC will provide the AMLCD portion of this new state of the art display system.
The 11 by 19 inch display will be the largest airborne cockpit display, surpassing APC's current 8 by 20 inch product. "Elbit's Advanced Cockpit System will improve the way the pilot interacts with the aircraft and will enable growth to next-generation visual cueing, improving situational awareness and increasing aircraft effectiveness," and APC is proud to be a member of the team to supply this cutting edge display.
American Panel Corporation is located in Alpharetta Georgia and is the world leader in supplying custom AMLCD products for aviation and rugged ground vehicle use. We have delivered well over 80,000 displays in use on virtually every military and commercial aircraft worldwide. For further information, please contact Jim Niemczyk, APC Vice President of Business development at email@example.com.
Jim Niemczyk American Panel Corporation, 678-313-4342, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE American Panel Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?