|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 07:46 PM EST||
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at three investor conferences during the first calendar quarter of 2013.
Ray Sadowski, Avnet’s chief administrative officer, and Kevin Moriarty, Avnet’s chief financial officer, will be presenting at the 2013 Stifel Nicolus Technology Conference to be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco, CA on February 5, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time.
Mr. Sadowski and Mr. Moriarty will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet 2013 Conference, to be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA on February 13, 2013 at 5:20 p.m. Eastern time.
Rick Hamada, Avnet’s chief executive officer, and Mr. Moriarty will be presenting at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investor Conference to be held at the JW Marriot Hotel in Orlando, FL on March 05, 2013 at 2:50 p.m. Eastern time.
These Avnet presentations will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.ir.avnet.com. Interested parties should log on to the Website 15 minutes prior to the presentation time to register for the event and download any necessary software.
Also available at www.ir.avnet.com are other recent Webcasts, a calendar of events, downloadable slide presentations and other investor information.
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a Fortune 500 Company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012, Avnet generated revenue of $25.7 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com. (AVT_IR)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks