|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 07:35 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Global Hunter Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BOB) reports that the TSX Venture Exchange has accepted its filing in respect of the Company's proposed 20:1 share consolidation. The Company has been advised that its shares will commence trading on a consolidated basis effective at market opening on Wednesday, January 23, 2013.
The Company currently has an aggregate of 280,761,137 common shares outstanding. After giving effect to the consolidation, it expects to have approximately 14,038,057 shares outstanding. Any fractional shares resulting from the consolidation will be converted into whole common shares. There will be no change to the Company's name or trading symbol. The Company is classified as an "Exploration/Development" company.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Rudy Brauer, President and Director
Global Hunter Corp.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher