|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 07:32 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Callinex Mines Inc. (CNX - TSX.V) (CLLXF - OTCQX) is pleased to announce the appointment of Nico Civelli to the Board of Directors.
Nico Civelli is a Zurich-based independent financial advisor who provides financial consultancy services through his wholly-owned company Niconsult GmbH. In this capacity, Mr. Civelli works closely with several leading European and North American private asset management companies and funds, which specialize in the natural resources sector. Mr. Civelli serves as director and VP Finance for Hunter Bay Minerals Plc, as well as Terra Nova Energy Ltd. and as VP Finance of Pacific LNG (Singapore). Mr. Civelli studied at the Universities of Zurich and St Gallen in Switzerland before completing a Master's Degree in Applied Finance at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
President and CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
Some statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information. These statements may include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future expenditures. These statements may address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors may include, among others, the ability to complete contemplated work programs and the timing and amount of expenditures. Callinex does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
SOURCE Callinex Mines Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks