|By Marketwire .||
|January 22, 2013 06:49 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Taipan Resources Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:TPN) advises that it has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers and consultants of the Company, entitling them to purchase up to 5,550,000 common shares of the capital stock in the Company at an exercise price of $0.325 per share for the next 4 years.
The grant is subject to regulatory approval.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Joel Dumaresq, Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Taipan Resources Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks