|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TESS), a leading provider of the product and value chain solutions required to build, use and maintain wireless systems, announced today that it has expanded its San Antonio, Texas operations to include the opening of a larger facility to house its sales, design and product development offices, as well as state-of-the-art application and training facilities. The new TESSCO Technologies Innovation Center is supporting continued business expansion, including the growth of the Ventev Innovations, TerraWave Solutions and GigaWave Technologies divisions.
“As our Company continues to grow, the TESSCO Technologies Innovation Center will provide us with the space and flexibility required to handle the increasing demand for our expanding offerings,” commented Doug Rein, Senior Vice President, TESSCO Technologies. “This expansion will enable us to meet current and future projected growth expectations, as well as provide additional office space for our product development, design engineering, training, and sales and support teams.”
This expansion demonstrates TESSCO’s ongoing commitment to strategic investment in the Company’s product development capabilities in support of an expanding product offering and solutions to the wireless industry, and to better serving its customers, business associates, and sales, design and support teams. The new facility is now fully operational. TESSCO also maintains a major distribution facility in Reno, Nevada, in addition to its headquarters in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
TESSCO Technologies (NASDAQ:TESS), is Your Total Source® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live, work and play. New systems and applications are creating opportunities and challenges at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, using and maintaining wireless broadband systems.
TESSCO Technologies Innovation Center Contact Information
5250 Prue Road; Building S4, Suite 475; San Antonio, TX 78249
Main Local Phone: 210.375.8482
Main Toll-Free Phone: 800.204.2622
Regional Sales Executives Toll-Free Line: 800.851.4965
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London