|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 04:19 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 22, 2013 /CNW/ - A Hearing Panel of the MFDA's Pacific Regional Council has issued its Decision and Reasons (Misconduct) in connection with a disciplinary hearing held in Vancouver, British Columbia in respect of Enzo Devuono (the "Respondent").
In its Decision and Reasons (Misconduct), the Hearing Panel found that the first and second allegations made against the Respondent in the Notice of Hearing had been established. The Hearing Panel directed that submissions with respect to penalty will take place on a date and at a venue to be announced.
The MFDA is the self-regulatory organization for Canadian mutual fund dealers, regulating the operations, standards of practice and business conduct of its 115 Members and their approximately 80,000 Approved Persons with a mandate to protect investors and the public interest.
SOURCE Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?