|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 04:19 PM EST||
PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Supreme Auctions, premier leaders in luxury property, will offer one of Paradise Valley's most impressive estates on February 28, 2013 at a live, luxury absolute auction. Situated on the last remaining and unprecedented 40 acres on Mummy Mountain, Paradise Peak Estate, will be sold to the highest bidder with no reserve. The property was previously listed for $27 million.
Paradise Peak Estate is a 12,860 square foot residence surrounded by desert gardens designed by the internationally acclaimed residential land architect Thomas D. Church. The expansive 40-acre parcel allows for the opportunity to build an additional five luxury homes or may be kept intact to preserve the largest lot on the mountain.
The modern estate is impeccably maintained and features Venetian plaster walls, Travertine floors, exotic woods, fine marble, slate and granite surfaces, custom hand crafted cabinetry, house-wide audio system, home theater and private security gate.
"This auction is unique to the real estate world because potential Buyers have an opportunity to buy at their price," said Maverick Commins, President of Supreme Auctions. "Having no reserve attracts more motivated buyers and the absolute auction element guarantees a quick turnaround for the seller. It's a win-win for all parties."
Estate attributes also include 18 foot high ceilings, telescoping doors, a 55 foot game room with its own complete kitchen, a large entertainment bar and two family rooms each with their own fireplaces. The residence patios showcase inspiring views of McDowell Mountain range and Pinnacle Peak.
The features of Paradise Peak Estate are too numerous to list, but a few more include:
- Seven Bedrooms, 12 Bathrooms, Six Fireplaces, Three Jetted Tubs
- Large Chef's kitchen with two dishwashers, two warming draws, two sinks, double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Viking Range
- Unparalleled 270 degree views of Scottsdale and Sonoran Desert
- Gym and Master Office that features floor to ceiling glass walls that provide breathtaking 180-degree Valley and Mountain views.
The live auction will take place on-site at the property in Paradise Valley, Arizona. Participants can pre-register 72 hours prior to the auction scheduled for February 28, 2013 at 2 pm. The property will be available for viewing by appointment only starting February 2, 2013.
For more information, Supreme Auctions can be contacted at 866-929-2243
ABOUT Supreme Auctions
Supreme Auctions is a leader in luxury property sales, providing accelerated marketing services through targeted national and international luxury real estate auctions. With the most current systems, resources and experience in place to ensure that every client's real estate auction experience is exceptional, Supreme Auctions sales and marketing team, real estate professionals and auctioneers have conducted successful auctions across the United States and possess the expertise to handle every distinctive property in their portfolio with the dedicated focus today's challenging marketplace requires. They currently have a 98% sales success rate. The company offers both Keller Williams Realty and other brokerages nationwide the appropriate auction strategy to ideally suit each exclusive property, offering services that are unparalleled in the real estate industry. Keller Williams Realty is currently the second-largest residential real estate company in the United States. For more information call 866-929-2243 or visit Supreme-Auctions.com
ABOUT Keller Williams Realty Inc.
Supreme Auctions real estate professionals are licensed agents with Keller Williams Sonoran Living and members of Keller Williams Luxury Homes International. Each office is Independently owned and operated. Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. is an Austin, Texas-based, real estate franchise company with more than 80,000 real estate agents, operating in approximately 690 market centers (offices) across the United States and Canada. Keller Williams Realty is currently the second-largest residential real estate company in the United States.
SOURCE Supreme Auctions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks