|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECHO), a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services, announced today that Doug Waggoner, Chief Executive Officer, and Dave Menzel, Chief Financial Officer, of Echo will be participating in two Miami-area investor conferences in February. To access the live webcast, visit http://ir.echo.com/.
February 12-13, 2013
Stifel Nicolaus Transportation & Logistics Conference 2013
The Ritz Carlton, Key Biscayne, FL
February 13-14, 2013
BB&T Capital Markets 28th Annual Transportation Services Conference
The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL
About Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics, based in Chicago, is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services. Echo maintains a proprietary web-based technology platform that compiles and analyzes data from its network of over 24,000 transportation providers to serve its clients' transportation and supply chain management needs. Echo services clients across a wide range of industries, such as manufacturing, construction, consumer products and retail. For more information on Echo, visit: www.echo.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London