|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 01:44 PM EST||
BURR RIDGE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- CNH Global N.V. (NYSE: CNH) will release its 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, January 31. The full text of the release, along with financial statements, will be available both from Marketwire and on http://www.cnh.com.
At approximately 7:00 a.m. U.S. central time on January 31, CNH will provide a live, listen-only, audio webcast of the company's quarterly conference call with securities analysts and institutional investors. The webcast can be accessed through http://www.cnh.com. Anyone unable to listen to the live webcast can access the replay at the site for two weeks following the event.
CNH Global N.V. is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses. Supported by approximately 11,300 dealers in approximately 170 countries, CNH brings together the knowledge and heritage of its Case and New Holland brand families with the strength and resources of its worldwide commercial, industrial, product support and finance organizations. CNH Global N.V., whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CNH), is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. (FI.MI). More information about CNH and its Case and New Holland products can be found online at www.cnh.com.
For more information contact:
CNH Investor Relations
+1 (630) 887-3745
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher