|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 01:44 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- International Frontier Resources Corporation (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:IFR) reported today that Purchase and Sale Agreements have now been completed with ten Vendors to acquire their Mineral Titles ("Fee Acreage") located in Glacier County, NW Montana. The Company conducted a title review of the Vendor's acreage that identified various title defects, as certain title defects were not cured by the Vendor's the Company reduced the amount of acreage from 22,680 acres to 15,200 acres. The cost to acquire the Fee Acreage was $2.3 million, or $151.87 per acre, versus up to $4.2 million at $186.33 per acre as previously reported by the Company.
The Fee Acreage is located in the Alberta Basin Bakken/Exshaw tight-light-oil-play fairway that stretches 140 miles from Glacier County north to Clareholm Alberta. To date 175 wells have been licensed and/or drilled on the play fairway. The most notable discovery is DeeThree Exploration's Bakken light oil pool in the Ferguson area of SW Alberta. Ferguson is located 13 miles north of the Montana border, the Company owns Fee Acreage that adjoins the Montana - Alberta border.
International Frontier's principle properties are located in the Central Mackenzie Valley, NWT Canada and in NW Montana USA. The Company's shares are listed on the TSX-V trading under the symbol IFR.
The Company's web site has been updated it can be viewed at: www.internationalfrontier.com
Pat Boswell, President
The Company seeks Safe Harbor.
"Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
International Frontier Resources Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher