|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 01:43 PM EST||
LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is scheduled to release its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012, before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
Broadridge will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 7, 2013, to discuss the results for the quarter. Richard J. Daly, Chief Executive Officer; Dan Sheldon, Chief Financial Officer; and David Ng, Director, Investor Relations, will be participating on the call.
Investors and interested participants are invited to listen to the conference call and view the accompanying slide presentation via live webcast. The webcast can be accessed through Broadridge's Investor Relations home page, www.broadridge-ir.com, or Broadridge's home page, www.broadridge.com. In addition, the slide presentation will be available to download and print approximately one hour before the webcast from Broadridge's Investor Relations home page. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks after the event and can be accessed in the same manner as the live webcast.
Broadridge is a technology services company focused on global capital markets. Broadridge is the market leader enabling secure and accurate processing of information for communications and securities transactions among issuers, investors and financial intermediaries. Broadridge builds the infrastructure that underpins proxy services for over 90 percent of public companies and mutual funds in North America; processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day; and saves companies billions annually through its technology solutions. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London