|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 01:31 PM EST||
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With record-breaking attendance of over 800 attendees, the Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical (ODAC) conference proudly welcomed three leading executive officers to its 10th annual program, which opened yesterday at the Omni ChampionsGate in Orlando, Florida.
To kick off the conference, BILL HUMPHRIES, President & CEO, MERZ, INC., JOHN KOCONIS, President & CEO, LEO PHARMA, INC, and J. MICHAEL PEARSON, Chairman & CEO, VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL offered their unique perspectives on the future of dermatology during an exclusive keynote panel address lead by Conference Chair James Spencer, MD, MS, Director, Spencer Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center.
Of many topics, the executives offered these comments regarding the importance of understanding the changing landscape for resident physicians today. Bill Humphries, President & CEO, Merz, Inc. noted, "Educating and providing product services to residents is critical. As a company, we are vested in working with the Chairs of these institutions to find a compliant and effective way to provide not only products and services, but, an appropriate exchange of scientific information to meet the needs of these future dermatologists."
John Koconis, President & CEO, Leo Pharma, Inc. stressed the importance of "patient-centricity;" adding, "There is a better way, and what that means is focusing around the needs of the patient."
J. Michael Pearson, Chairman and CEO, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, continued, "We are a business. We look for performance and put money against the things that help us help you with your business."
ODAC commenced on January 21, 2013. Now concluding its tenth successful year, the ODAC conference provides a balance of medical and aesthetic training, delivering a comprehensive and compelling look at the practice of dermatology. Through interactive workshops, live demonstrations, and presentations from top industry leaders, ODAC uses a state-of-the-art audience response system, unrivaled in similar industry meetings, that adds an element of excitement and interactivity—all while providing Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits to conference delegates.
The ODAC conference is produced by SanovaWorks, a Manhattan based healthcare communications company, with its flagship enterprise in the dermatology space.
Senior Marketing Associate, SanovaLive Lead
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London