|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 01:31 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Caraustar Industries, Inc. announced a price increase of up to 4% on all paper tube and core product lines. The increase will be effective with shipments beginning March 1, 2013. The increase is primarily in response to increases in recycled paperboard prices and other costs.
Caraustar Industries, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products. Caraustar serves the four principal recycled boxboard product end-use markets: tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products. For additional information on Caraustar, please visit the company's website at www.caraustar.com.
CONTACT: Robert Pender
Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Caraustar Industrial Packaging
SOURCE Caraustar Industries, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher