|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 10:45 AM EST||
JONESBORO, Ark., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new HemiPleat® eXtreme nano fiber filter from Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control (APC) offers higher filtration efficiencies, greater durability, and better resistance to pulse-cleaning than competitive products. These advantages can extend filter life and reduce operating and energy costs associated with industrial cartridge dust and fume collectors.
The standard eXtreme media delivers MERV 15 efficiency – higher than the base media rating of MERV 10 and the MERV 13 rating of competitive nano fiber products. Also available is a high efficiency (HE) MERV 16 eXtreme media that delivers tested efficiency of 99.999 percent on 0.5 micron and larger particles by weight. A proprietary tri-layered technology is used to apply two layers of fine-pored nano fibers that act as a pre-filter to the base media, capturing most of the dust at the surface before it imbeds in the filter. This technology increases the filter's cleaning ability and allows the base material to have larger pore sizes than standard cellulose media – reducing pressure drop while allowing the eXtreme fibers to provide a superior efficiency layer.
The HemiPleat eXtreme coating is so thick and durable that, unlike most nano fiber coatings, it is visible to the eye. It delivers long-term low pressure drop on difficult dust challenges such as laser and plasma cutting, welding and thermal spray; and it can bring longer service life and lower operational costs to many dry dust applications. The eXtreme filters come in a choice of media to meet special performance needs, with models available for both new and retrofit applications.
Like all HemiPleat products, the eXtreme filter has a patented open-pleat design that allows better utilization of the media pack, resulting in better airflow through the cartridge for enhanced performance. A new patent-pending double gasket around the perimeter of the filter prevents any dust from accumulating on top of the pan. All HemiPleat filters come with a written performance guarantee.
For product information, go to: http://www.farrapc.com/products/hemipleat/nano. For general company information in the U.S. and Canada, contact Camfil Farr APC at (800) 479-6801 or (870) 933-8048; e-mail email@example.com; web www.farrapc.com. For general information outside the U.S. and Canada, visit www.camfilfarrapc.com.
SOURCE Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks