|By Elizabeth White||
|January 23, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
TwinStrata, Inc., on Tuesday highlighted results for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. The year was punctuated by a series of corporate and product milestones.
TwinStrata CEO Nicos Vekiarides noted that the company's "tremendous growth this year validates not only the TwinStrata value proposition, but also the increasing traction of cloud storage as a whole."
TwinStrata ended the year with substantial growth across all measures of its business:
- Throughout 2012, TwinStrata experienced sequential bookings growth of 35 percent or more quarter over quarter.
- Fourth quarter 2012 bookings were more than four times the amount of the same quarter in 2011.
- By year end 2012, TwinStrata achieved 260% growth in unique, paid customers.
- With more than 350 active installations, TwinStrata's CloudArray® product manages more than three petabytes of capacity in the cloud.
- On a recent survey asking respondents to rank TwinStrata on product quality, customer support and buying process, at least 96 percent of customers ranked TwinStrata as "Excellent" or "Good" across all three categories.
- In a report released by Info-Tech Research Group, TwinStrata was given the Best Overall Value award for "coupling its impressive product with an appealing price." TwinStrata CloudArray was also the only product in the report given an overall score of "exemplary."
In addition to the corporate milestones, 2012 represented a substantial leap forward from a technology and solution perspective:
- Added native support for both network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN) protocols.
- Delivered ability to deploy CloudArray in multiple cloud compute environments.
- Doubled the number of supported cloud service providers, bringing total to more than 20.
- Unveiled line of fully integrated high-availability appliances with hybrid SSD options available.
- Introduced all-inclusive, subscription-based pricing model that bundles cost of appliance with cost of cloud storage to complement "bring your own cloud" (perpetual license) model. Subscriptions available in conjunction with Google, HP and Nirvanix.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher