|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 09:04 AM EST||
Veeam Software Group, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, announces record revenue results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2012. For the year 2012, annual bookings revenue grew 62 percent, while new license bookings revenue increased 52 percent. Total bookings revenue grew 61 percent in Q4 of 2012 compared to the same period in 2011, and new license bookings revenue increased 50 percent over that same period.
“In 2012, Veeam provided outstanding growth, innovation and solutions built for virtualization to help organizations with their modern data protection needs,” said Ratmir Timashev, Veeam President and CEO. “We were able to add 25,000 new customers and enjoyed many successes that position Veeam well for 2013. The growth could not have been possible without our employees, customers, partners, and virtualization community.”
Key Veeam highlights in 2012:
- Customers – Veeam’s customer base grew by 25,000, ending the year with more than 57,000 customers worldwide and more than eight million VMs protected.
- Partners – Veeam has more than 16,000 ProPartners worldwide and is committed to continued growth and support for its channel network of resellers, distributors and, cloud and managed service providers.
Products – Veeam continued innovation with noteworthy
- Veeam Backup & Replication 6.5 - The new release includes new restore capabilities for Microsoft Exchange, and HP StoreVirtual VSA and LeftHand snapshots. Another significant addition is support for VMware vSphere® 5.1 and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.
- Veeam Backup Management Suite - Combines Veeam Backup & Replication 6.5 and the new Veeam ONE 6.5 in a single integrated solution for powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection and virtualization management.
- Backup Free Edition - For VMware and Hyper-V, the product brings a new VeeamZIP capability for ad-hoc backups, Instant File-Level Recovery and more – all available at no cost. Backup Free Edition is the successor to Veeam FastSCP, an extremely popular free utility with more than 150,000 users worldwide.
Virtualization Awards – Veeam was honored with 18 awards
in 2012. Notable wins included:
- Veeam customer Tiger Wheel & Tyre won “Best virtualization and server consolidation project” as well as overall “Best of Show” at VMworld Europe.
- Veeam customer Catalent Pharma Solutions won “Best virtualization for disaster recovery project” at VMworld Europe for its use of VMware vSphere 4.1 and Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Microsoft Management and Virtualization Partner of the Year for 2012, recognized for providing outstanding solutions in management and virtualization.
- Veeam Backup & Replication won gold in the “Best Backup & Recovery” category of both the Editor’s Best and Community Choice awards by Penton Media’s Windows IT Pro. The product was also awarded silver in the Community Choice “Best High Availability” category. In addition, Veeam ONE won bronze in the Editors’ Best “Best Virtualization Product” category.
- Marketing Advantage Program (MAP) 2012 Smart Partner award from the world’s largest distributor Ingram Micro Inc.
Connect with Veeam:
- Communities & Social Networks: http://www.veeam.com/communities.html
- News RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/VeeamNews
About Veeam Software
Veeam® Software develops innovative solutions for VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, and virtualization management. Veeam Backup & Replication™ is the #1 VM Backup solution. Veeam ONE™ is a single solution for real-time monitoring, resource optimization and management reporting for VMware and Hyper-V. The Veeam Management Pack™ (MP) and Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) extend enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and HP Operations Manager. Veeam also provides free virtualization tools. Learn more by visiting http://www.veeam.com/.
Web Links Referenced in this Release:
- Veeam Software Group: http://www.veeam.com
- VMware backup: http://www.veeam.com/vmware-esx-backup.html
- Hyper-V backup: http://www.veeam.com/microsoft-hyper-v-server-backup-recovery-replication.html
- Virtualization management: http://www.veeam.com/virtualization-management-one-solution.html
- VM Backup: http://www.veeam.com/vm-backup-recovery-replication-software.html
- Free virtualization tools: http://www.veeam.com/free-virtualization-software-vmware-hyper-v.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher