|By Business Wire||
|January 22, 2013 08:23 AM EST||
InfoSystems, one of the fastest-growing information technology, communications and software solutions providers in the Southeast, announces the appointment of its director of marketing, Connie Roberts, to the IBM North American Business Partner Marketing Advisory Council. The appointment is for three years, starting January 2013.
“We appreciate the opportunity that IBM has given us to have a member of our team on this prestigious council,” said InfoSystems President and CEO, Clay Hales. “Connie is truly deserving of this opportunity and I feel confident that the mutual exchange of ideas and best practices with IBM and the other participating business partners will help all parties involved improve value to customers, and expand business.”
Roberts joined InfoSystems in 2011 with more than 30 years of experience in advertising, public relations, sales and marketing. She has held leadership positions at Fortune 500 companies, was a successful business owner and consultant and has won numerous advertising and sales awards during her career. Under her direction, the InfoSystems marketing department has held a number of successful technology events and has significantly increased its level of contribution to the company’s growth.
InfoSystems president and CEO, Clay Hales, currently serves on IBM’s Global Business Partner Advisory Council. InfoSystems is an IBM Premier Business Partner with multiple specialty certifications, including IBM System Storage Specialty Elite, System x Specialty Elite and Power Systems Specialty. IBM has also recognized InfoSystems with a number of awards during their partnership, such as the 2011 IBM Mid-market Leadership Award and the 2010 North America IBM Leadership Award.
InfoSystems serves enterprise and small to medium-sized businesses in the Southeast. Major areas of expertise encompass data management, hardware, software and communications, and are backed by certifications in data storage, virtualization, cloud, server infrastructure, backup and disaster recovery, network security, software development, voice service and unified communications. iAssurance Managed Services are available for a proactive and predictable investment in 24/7 reliability and stability.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London