|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 10:50 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- 202 Communications, a public relations and marketing communications agency specialized in supporting technology suppliers to the cable, satellite, telco, and related markets, today announced that veteran journalist Neil Nixon has been appointed as senior account manager. In his new role, Nixon will manage public relations and marketing communications campaigns across the agency's expanding group of clients, focusing especially on Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
"Neil possesses great expertise, experience, and comprehensive knowledge of our industry, including valuable relationships with members of the trade press," said Carolyn Archambault, general manager at 202 Communications. "Leveraging Neil's unique skillset, we look forward to expanding the agency's reach within our key technology markets."
Nixon has more than 30 years of experience in journalism. He began his career working with trade publications, followed by a period as a reporter for The Times newspaper in London. He subsequently served as editorial director of the Amsterdam RAI's U.K.-based publishing and exhibitions business. Over the past 10 years, Nixon specialized in covering the broadcast and associated markets as editor of IBE and ibeweb.com, managing editor of connectedworld.tv, chair of judges for the connectedworld.tv awards, and chairman of the Connected Consumer Debates at IBC.
Nixon is based out of Waterland Farm in Devon, U.K. making him the first point of contact for many of the agency's EMEA clients.
About 202 Communications (www.202comms.com)
202 Communications is a public relations and marketing communications agency that specializes in supporting small- to medium-sized technology suppliers to the telecommunications, satellite, and cable markets -- industries faced with historic media convergence and enormous consumer demand for additional services. 202 Communications helps its clients gain exposure in industry-specific media by leveraging long-standing relationships and a team of communications professionals.
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/202Comms/Nixon.zip
Tel: +1 450 534 9980
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher