|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 10:45 AM EST||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- The Accounts Payable Network announces the Accounts Payable and Purchase-to-Pay Leadership Conference, May 15 - 17, 2013 at The Grand Floridian Hotel Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL. This is the must-attend event of the year for all accounts payable and procure-to-pay professionals. The Accounts Payable and Purchase-to-Pay Leadership Conference provides excellent opportunities for networking, learning, sharing and gaining expertise.
The conference will be co-chaired by three remarkable finance leaders: Leslie Campbell, Former Chief Procurement Officer, Reed Elsevier; Fred Litow, Head of Financial Administration, ING.; and Thomas Nichols President, Process Management Improvement, Inc. Leslie has served in global leadership positions in the finance, technology and publishing industries for over 30 years. Fred has 29 years of experience in Financial Management, Treasury and Procurement. Over the span of his career, Fred established companywide sourcing strategies, led the development of systems, technology and processes for e-buying and procurement applications, and managed spend of $800M. Tom was with AT&T for 35 years and is highly experienced in financial operations, procurement, information technology, manufacturing and materials management. He pioneered the introduction of electronic invoicing and ordering for accounts payable and purchasing within AT&T.
Steered by these great mentors the conference will bring together hundreds of finance professionals who will share proven best practices, swap ideas with colleagues and get re-energized. Attendees are sure to come away with a list of innovative, productivity-improvement, cost-saving and control- and service-enhancing procedures that will benefit organizations immediately. The is a great opportunity for attendees to get to know other accounts payable and purchase-to-pay professionals and get back in touch with those they've already met.
The conference will kick off with five high-impact pre-conference workshops on Wednesday, May 15, 2013:
1. The Essentials of AP Training & Certification Review
2. 1099/Information Reporting Training & Certification Review
3. AP Leaders Roundtable
4. Metrics and Benchmarks You Can Trust
5. How to Jumpstart Your P2P Automation Workshop
The conference will be the best yet, with some of the finest speakers in the industry presenting the sessions. The combined experience and fields of expertise of our carefully selected presenters will cover all aspects of accounts payable and procure-to-pay. Join hundreds of finance professionals and prepare your most pressing questions. You will come away armed with the best advice imaginable. To learn more, please visit http://www.TheAPNetwork.com/APLeadershipConference.
About The Accounts Payable Network
The Accounts Payable Network is the world's leading resource for objective insights into virtually every area of accounts payable: productivity, performance, controls and compliance. www.theaccountspayablenetwork.com, 866-827-6389
For more information, contact:
Events & Marketing Coordinator
(770)984-1184, ext. 232
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher