|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2013 09:24 AM EST||
Varrow, Inc. announced the agenda for the upcoming third annual Varrow Madness event. This conference is geared toward IT professionals in the southeastern region and serves as a unique opportunity for some of the best minds in the industry to come together and talk tech. With only eight short weeks to go, Varrow is putting the final touches on what they hope to be the best event yet.
“We are really excited about the energy that this event brings every year. We definitely feel that this year is going to out perform the last two. There will be talented speakers and a rich variety of content within our breakout sessions. You don’t want to miss it,” said Jessica Cater, Marketing and Communications Director of Varrow.
This year Varrow Madness will kick off with keynote speaker Jesse Lipson, VP and GM of ShareFile, and will showcase 48 breakout sessions, nine hands-on labs, and 22 sponsored booths representing NCAA teams. Varrow Madness will be held at the Durham Convention Center in Durham, NC on March 21, 2013.
Varrow would like to thank the following sponsors: EMC, VMware, Cisco, Citrix, AppSense, Isilon, TrendMicro, Riverbed, Veeam, Winthrop Resources, APC, CommScope, Imprivata, Peak 10, PhoneFactor, RSA, SunGard, Varonis, VCE, ZenPrise and Zerto.
To view the agenda and to register, please visit madness.varrow.com.
We are ready for the Madness, are you?
Varrow provides world-class technology solutions through advanced consulting, design, and managed services from the industry’s most talented engineers. Our solution focus includes data storage management, virtualization, and disaster recovery. Varrow is known for the quality of our technical talent and the passion of our people. We continually strive to build trusted, caring relationships with our customers, our partners, and each other. To learn more about Varrow please visit www.varrow.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher