|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
Egenera, a pioneer in physical, virtual and cloud management and automation, today announced a nationwide partnership with Mainline Information Systems®, a leader in information technology solutions and consulting services. As a leader in cloud management, Egenera will provide Mainline a best in class technology platform to help their customer’s transition to the cloud faster, more reliably and without interruption to their business.
“We are always looking to find innovative channel partners ,” said Chris Cleary, VP of Channels at Egenera. “And with Mainline, we found a partner who is confidently leading their clients into the cloud era. We are excited to be bringing the Egenera Cloud Suite to the Mainline customer base.”
The Egenera Cloud Suite enables organizations to design, deploy, manage and protect enterprise-class cloud services. Unlike other cloud products, Egenera’s software allows organizations to turn any infrastructure – not just virtualized servers – into reliable, scalable and elastic cloud resources.
“Egenera’s robust cloud suite will help us become a leader in cloud services and we look forward to working with them,” said Jeff Dobbelaere, Vice President of Mainline Information Systems. “Through our partnership we will be able to deliver reliable and resilient cloud solutions to our customers.”
To kick off the partnership, Egenera is participating in Mainline’s national sales meeting being held January 21-23, 2013, in Orlando, Fla.
Converge. Unify. Simplify. That’s how Egenera brings confidence to the cloud. The company’s industry leading cloud and data center infrastructure management software, Egenera PAN Cloud Director® and PAN Manager®, provide a simple yet powerful way to quickly design, deploy and manage IT services while guaranteeing those cloud services automatically meet the security, performance and availability levels required by the business. Headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., Egenera has thousands of production installations globally, including premier enterprise data centers, service providers and government agencies. For more information on the company, please visit egenera.com. Follow Egenera on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
About Mainline Information Systems, Inc.
Mainline, headquartered in Tallahassee, FL, is an information technology solutions and IT consulting firm, and has more than 500 employees nationwide. Mainline has received many industry accolades, including VMware Global Desktop Virtualization Partner of the Year, Red Hat's North America Partner of the Year, multiple IBM Leadership Awards and a HP Virtualization Elite partner designation. Mainline provides solutions throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Brazil. The company may be reached by phone at 850.219.5000 and on the Internet at www.mainline.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London