|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2013 07:01 AM EST||
ST Imaging (ST) (www.stimaging.com), a technology provider of digital microfilm and book scanning technology, will debut the new premium edition of their ST ViewScan software at the ALA Midwinter Meeting.
One major enhancement to the ST ViewScan software is ST Annotation. “The ST ViewScan software now allows the researcher to highlight the area of interest and add notes that are relevant to the search effort such as inter-library loan request notations, bibliography/citation information, copyright notices and more,” said Dan Donaldson, Director of Imaging Products for ST Imaging. “Finding the information on the film is only the first step. Quickly and easily saving, and electronically sending the images, with all the information about the image, is just as important.”
ST ClipMerge is another new feature exclusive to the new ST ViewScan Premium Edition software suite. “This highly demanded feature allows users to quickly and easily merge articles printed over multiple or disjointed columns or pages together onto a single page.”
Other new features included in ST ViewScan Premium software are:
- Customizable user profiles to address the specific needs and skills of the user.
- Time-saving right-click mouse shortcuts to popular features.
- Expanded output options, including public and private email accounts, Google Drive, Dropbox and zip file support.
See all the new features demonstrated at the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Seattle. For more information about ST’s remote access feature or other microfilm products, visit us at www.stimaging.com, or call (847) 501-3344; or email email@example.com.
About ST Imaging
ST Imaging is a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of micrographic equipment and other collection scanning solutions. Founded in 1989, the company was acquired in 1999 by Digital Check Corp. In 2004 STI introduced the revolutionary all digital ST200 film scanner, changing the way library customers view film.
The company’s flagship product, the ViewScan film scanner set the standard for making film scanning easy and assessable to the public. ViewScan systems incorporate the latest technology to improve viewing, scanning, editing and sharing of microfilm within libraries, schools, government, business, and other collections.
The Chicago company’s products are available through a worldwide network of Authorized Resellers and are supported by ST Imaging’s comprehensive fulfillment, training, support, warranty and repair services.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks