|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
Noritown Studio (CEO Andy Song, http://noritown.com), the leading provider of social gaming, made its worldwide release of a casual puzzle game ‘Pop & Up’ for mobiles (demonstration on http://youtu.be/Z7FMZgqNU0g) through appstore (http://itunes.apple.com/app/id574684591).
Noritown’s ‘Pop & Up’ provides an upgraded experience to players compared to the existing mobile popping games, including emotional user interface (UI) and excellent touches that are optimized for mobile devices, flexibility with 8-directions, as well as cute characters and Facebook Connect to allow you to play with your friends.
‘Pop & Up’ is a mobile game where players score by lining up more than three balloons of the same color from the balloon blocks during one minute. It uses the pattern recognition method that is used in some smart phones where players can line up the balloons using 8-directions horizontally, vertically and even diagonally, while scores are accumulated to show the distance that a cute character is flying through the sky. If balloons are popped consecutively in a short period of time, players get combos. If there are more than five combos, ‘fever mode’ is activated so that the surrounding balloons pop which allows players to get higher scores.
There are general balloons, rocket balloons and coin balloons. If rocket balloons are popped and gauges are accumulated, players can score higher scores all at once. Also, if coin balloons are popped, players can collect coins to purchase item balloons. In the case of item balloons, there are bomb balloons that allow players to burst all of the balloons in the same horizontal and vertical rows, heart balloons that extend the game time, and dart balloons that pop all of the one selected type out of the three types of general balloons. The item balloons will be further updated later on.
In order to play a single game, players have to consume one ‘biscuit’. It is automatically recharged after a certain length of time. Also, you can connect Facebook to invite your friends on Facebook to compete with one another for higher scores. You can give one biscuit per day as a gift to your friends, while you get a free biscuit each time you invite a friend on Facebook.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks