|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - VADAR Communications Inc. offers a sneak peek of The Venture Radar, an innovative web application that focuses on combining technology and communication for mining companies and industry investors.
VADAR is a trailblazer focused on increasing the exposure and opportunity of investing in mining companies. Yesterday they announced a new web application that makes it easier for busy investors to navigate the Canadian financing details of mining companies on the TSX and TSX Venture.
Ryan Glasser, CEO of VADAR Communications, unveiled the application for the first time at the Cambridge House - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference this Sunday.
"The Venture Radar is a web application that focuses on combining technology with communication," announced Glasser. "We took all of the information that investors are already searching for and placed it in a simple and consolidated package."
Canadian financing resources are easily available in this comprehensive application, where investors can filter through the mining and exploration material they need with ease. Press releases announcing financing information are easily accessible. In addition to Canadian financing information, company news, industry sector, company management, projects, and ticker symbols are available in collapsible drop down menus.
Premium listings are also shown within the application, which display individual company logos, websites, and marketing materials for investors to review. Business presentations open directly for users within the application, which negates the need for multi-window browsing.
Leon van der Poel, an investor familiar with the project, commented about the ease of use that The Venture Radar offers. "This is an innovative new way for investors to learn about the mining projects that are increasing in both capital and value. Knowing who is raising money is a great indicator."
About VADAR Communications Inc.
VADAR Communications is a Vancouver based, investor relations company aimed at connecting mining companies, investors and institutions who are currently seeking opportunities in today's resource marketplace. VADAR provides an avenue for mining companies to showcase their business and projects to potential investors, enhancing a company's opportunity to raise capital through equity financings.
SOURCE VADAR Communications Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks