|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- HousingWire today announced that it is offering digital subscriptions to HousingWire Magazine, the company's award-winning monthly publication, for the first time. The magazine had previously only been available for subscription in print.
"A number of recent surveys underscore incredibly fast-growing demand for mobile and digital content, especially in the magazine segment," said Paul Jackson, CEO and publisher at HousingWire. "We've been working hard to develop a seamless solution that is cross-platform on any device, any tablet, and any mobile phone."
HousingWire Magazine now offers subscribers a choice between print, digital and combined print and digital magazine subscriptions. Digital subscriptions include multi-device access to HW AllAccess, featuring complete magazine content from January 2011 forward, as well as access to full-content highlights from each magazine on the HousingWire.com website.
Digital magazine readership is surging, with a recent GfK MRI study pegging digital magazine readership among consumers at a 47 percent annualized growth rate.
HousingWire President Richard Bitner said he expects trends in the B2B segment to be no different. "There is no question that continued growth in our magazine readership will come from online and related digital channels, and we're excited to be leading that charge for our readers and for industry advertisers alike," he said.
The move to offer digital subscriptions comes as HousingWire Magazine has been recognized during 2012 by numerous sources as one of the best magazines in the financial markets covering U.S. housing finance.
Awarded "Best in Business" by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers in 2012, and named a 2012 National Gold and Silver Award Winner by the American Society of Business Press Editors, HousingWire Magazine has earned more accolades than any other industry publication over the past three years.
HousingWire is the nation's most influential news source covering the U.S. housing economy, spanning mortgage lending, servicing, investments and real estate operations. The company's news, commentary, magazine content, industry directories, and range of live and online events give professionals the insight they need to make better, more informed business decisions. Learn more at http://www.HousingWire.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks