|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- The latest market brief by The Radicati Group, "Enterprise IM - Market Quadrant, 2012," provides a competitive analysis of the Enterprise IM market. Enterprise IM platforms are deployed by organizations of all sizes, and provide improved security and privacy features that cannot be attained through Public IM networks. According to the report, Enterprise IM currently accounts for about 13% of worldwide IM accounts, and by 2016, will account for 19% of worldwide IM accounts.
Radicati Market Quadrants(SM) rank vendors based on a four quadrant system, which includes "Mature Players," "Specialists," "Trail Blazers," and "Top Players" quadrants. Leading players in each market segment are ranked based on the features and functionality of their solution and their market share in that segment. Radicati Market Quadrants(SM) provide a comparative viewpoint of the market, and an analysis of each vendor included in the study, including both strengths and weaknesses.
Enterprise IM vendors evaluated in this Market Quadrant include: Bloomberg, Cisco, Global Relay, IBM, Microsoft, Novell, Symantec, and Thomson Reuters.
To order a copy of the study, or for additional information, please visit http://www.radicati.com, or call us at (650) 322-8059.
About The Radicati Group, Inc.
The Radicati Group is a leading research and technology consulting firm focused on all aspects of email, security, email archiving, regulatory compliance, wireless technologies, web services, instant messaging, unified communications, social networking, and more. The company delivers both quantitative and qualitative research, including detailed market size, worldwide installed base and forecast information, as well as detailed country breakouts.
The Radicati Group works with corporate organizations to assist in the selection of the right products and technologies to support their business needs, as well as with vendors to define the best strategic direction for their products. We also work with investment firms on a worldwide basis to help identify new investment opportunities.
The Radicati Group, Inc. is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in London, UK.
The Radicati Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London