|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 06:01 AM EST||
LONDON, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Pizza Hut helps Brits stay on track with New Year's Resolutions
New research from Pizza Hut reveals that Saturday 26th January is the day that Brits are most likely to fall off the wagon and break those hard-to-achieve New Year's Resolutions.
For many people January means drawing up a long list of unachievable New Year's Resolutions, with a new diet or fitness plan often top of the agenda. Statistics indicate that pizza and other treats are off the menu throughout the month, with guilty-feeling diners flocking back to their favourite foods at the end of January once they realise their goals are just not achievable.
Experts suggest that limited diets may not be the best way to start the year. Dr Christy Fergusson, director of The Food Psychologist, explains, "An all or nothing mentality can leave you feeling deprived and bored. So forget overwhelming diets, instead dip your toe in and lean into a healthier, more balanced way of living".
This January, Pizza Hut's 'Saint or Sinner' promotion can help Brits stay motivated and stick to their New Year's Resolution. Diners can enjoy a Saintly Pizzetta at 50% off, which at under 500 calories is a great guilt-free treat. Plus, with free and unlimited salad with every meal, keeping up the good work in January has never been so easy!
For those looking to indulge in a tasty treat, there is also 50% off all sinfully good regular stuffed crust pizzas. Dr Christy explains "No one enjoys being a saint all the time, sometimes you need to snap off that halo and let yourself flirt with the odd tasty treat when the moment takes you".
Decide whether you're a Saint or Sinner and enjoy 50% off at Pizza Hut by visiting http://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/saintsorsinners and downloading a voucher today.
Notes to editors
The Saint or Sinner offer can be claimed by downloading a voucher from the Pizza Hut website. Visit http://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/saintsorsinners to claim 50% off.
About Pizza Hut UK Ltd
- Pizza Hut UK Ltd currently comprises 330 dine in restaurants across England, Wales and Scotland.
- The business serves over 3 million customers per month and employs more than 10,000 people.
- The restaurant business was named Best Pizza Chain for the second year running at the Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food (PAPA) awards in 2011 and was also voted Best Family Restaurant at the Tommy Awards in 2012, for the second year running.
- Pizza Hut opened its first restaurant in the UK in 1973. Since then Pizza Hut has launched the Deep Pan, Stuffed Crust, Cheesy Bites, 500 calorie Pizzetta, and Cookie Dough desert to the UK market.
- Pizza Hut also gives away 9,600 tonnes of free Salad each year through its salad bar and is a proud supporter of the World Food Programme Charity.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks