|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Even men who are lucky in love often have trouble when it comes to expressing their feelings on Valentine's Day. The options can be overwhelming and guys are unsure about which blooms are best to spoil their sweetie pie. This year, Teleflora, the world's leading flower delivery service, is making it easy by providing the perfect bouquet to celebrate love this season. Lovebirds who dazzle their darling with the Heartstrings Bouquet by Teleflora have a chance to rock her world in more ways than one! With the launch of Teleflora's "Love Rocks" sweepstakes, this bouquet purchase gains entry for a chance to win a stunning diamond necklace valued at $15,000!
Teleflora's "Love Rocks" sweepstakes launches on January 21 and runs until 10 p.m. (PST) February 10. During the span of the sweeps, each time a customer places an order for a romantic Heartstrings Bouquet from teleflora.com, they will be automatically entered to win one of nine heart-shaped diamond necklaces valued at $15,000. Teleflora will select three lucky winners of a show-stopping diamond necklace every week leading up to Valentine's Day. Get your orders in by Sunday night for the weekly Monday drawings starting January 28 with additional drawings on February 4 and February 11. Orders placed early increase the odds of winning the lottery.
For a complete list of rules, visit www.teleflora.com/diamondnecklacesweepsrules.asp
Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network. By tapping over 15,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from the neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora's network of professional florists create artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. And, with the organization's pioneering "Flowers in a Gift" Collection, the recipient gets a keepsake that turns the gesture of a bouquet into a lasting memento. Luxe yet affordable, aspirational yet accessible, Teleflora makes every day an occasion.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks