|By Business Wire||
|January 21, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
SumTotal® Systems, LLC, a global leader of Strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, will exhibit at the HR Directors Business Summit.
|Tuesday, January 22, to Wednesday, January 23|
|Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2EA, UK|
|SumTotal will exhibit on stand 20.|
SumTotal will exhibit at the 11th annual HR Directors Business Summit. Visitors to the SumTotal stand will learn about the benefits of an integrated HCM solution and how they can achieve ROI with new technology.
SumTotal experts will showcase solutions to help HR professionals develop talent management programmes, succession planning and business learning systems. Having a global view of talent and mapping HR data back to business initiatives can help organisations achieve strategic goals and ensure a happy, motivated workforce. SumTotal will demonstrate how managing talent globally can help organisations achieve HR transformation.
The HR Directors Business Summit will focus on HR best practices for an increasingly globalised workforce, and SumTotal will present solutions that help businesses create development plans for a growing and disparate employee base. Attendees will have the chance to network with senior HR officials to discuss tips and techniques. The summit format will include formal presentations and opportunities for informal one-on-one discussions.
For more information about SumTotal, visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, is the global leader of strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single provider for improved business intelligence. The company offers customers of all sizes and industries the most flexibility and choice in deployment and configuration. We have increased the performance of the world’s largest organizations, including AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN[ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL:AMWAY), and Seagate (NYSE: STX).
SumTotal and the SumTotal logo, are registered trademarks or trademarks of SumTotal Systems, LLC, and/or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks