|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
ROUBAIX, France, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
As the supplier of the only certified data erasure software in France, Blancco supports the French International Forum of Cyber Security's fight against cybercrime
Blancco, the global leader in data erasure and computer reuse solutions, will participate in the 5th International Forum on Cyber Security (FIC) in Grand Palais in Lille, France, on January 28 - 29, 2013. As the provider of the only certified data erasure software in France, Blancco will have a high profile at the event - hosting a booth and serving as a corporate partner with the French National Gendarmerie, which started the first edition of FIC in 2007.
"Our software is certified and recommended by the ANSSI (National Agency of IT systems), and it is the only data erasure software that is certified in France," said Yves Gheeraert, Country Manager, Blancco France. "We are pleased to participate in this important international event in Lille, a pioneering think tank in the fight against cybercrime."
Blancco will highlight the importance of secure data erasure management at the FIC event which coincides with global Data Privacy Day on the 28th of January, a day stressing data privacy protection. Blancco supports the FIC mission to increase awareness about information security, and to enhance cooperation between public and private stakeholders in the fight against cybercrime.
To register and set up a meeting with Blancco at FIC, go to http://campaign.blancco.com/fic-2013/
Blancco is the proven data erasure solution for millions of users around the globe. As the global leader in data erasure and computer reuse solutions, Blancco offers the most certified data erasure solutions within the industry. The company serves users across a wide range of industries, including banking, finance, government and defense. The company's products are highly valued by IT asset disposal professionals around the world. Blancco operates from an extensive network of international offices and partners across Europe, North America, Middle East, Russia, Asia and Australasia. More information is available at http://www.blancco.com.
SOURCE Blancco Oy Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher