|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK and LONDON, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
You pay for investment research to make you money and help your fund/portfolio outperform the market and ultimately satisfy your investors expectations. So the question you need to seriously ask is: Did the investment advisers you pay commission for do that last year?
UK based and fund manager founded company,The Spinoff Report (TSR) is the world's leading and only completely global Special Situations equity research firm.
A couple of direct questions to Funds?
- Did your big bank or independent research provider's advice outperform the S&P500 or FTSE 250 last year?
- Did the adviser(s) deliver you and/or your team research on over 60 stocks in 2012 (circa $4bn mkt cap), where when measured their portfolio of stocks they really pushed on you to buy made a clean and absolute return of +23%?
Ryan Mendy, Co-Founder of TSR, commented: "We actually help clients [analysts & fund managers] outperform the market through our delivery of sourcing catalyst value investments, our weekly idea generation, future coverage pipeline and our track record".
But why trust theirrecommendations and top ideas?
Founded by global special situations fund manager, Jim Osman, with his way of thinking like clients do, his investment team has an outstanding history of delivering his institutional clients excellent returns. See the comparison table below…
5 Year Track Record Performances* +67% TSR Model Portfolio [http://www.spinoffreport.com/research-model-portfolio ] +17% FTSE 250 UK Index +15% Nasdaq Comp. Index -3% S&P 500 Index -7% HFRX Event Driven Index -17% MSCI World Index -24% STOXX Europe 600 Index *Dec 3, 2007 to Dec 31, 2012
How to get more?
Investment sectors covered by TSR &The Distressed Report™:
Activism, Bankruptcy, Carve Outs, Deep Value with Catalyst, Demutualizations, Directors Dealings, Distressed Securities, Liquidations, Merger Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Post-Re-Orgs, Privatizations, Recapitalizations, Recovery Situations, Equity Restructurings, Reverse Mergers, Reverse Morris Trusts, Rights Offerings, Special Dividends, Spinoffs, Split-offs, Share Buybacks, Tender Offers and Turnarounds.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher