|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 02:01 AM EST||
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 --
Serica Energy plc ("Serica" or the "Company") SERICA PROVIDES OPERATIONS UPDATE & FORWARD PROGRAMME London, 21 January 2013 - Serica Energy plc (TSX & AIM: SQZ) provides an operations update and announces its forward programme for 2013. FORWARD PROGRAMME During 2013 the Company is planning for the following events: - Columbus field - final development approvals expected to achieve mid-2015 first gas production - Namibia - full results from the Luderitz Basin 3D seismic survey with drilling decision 2H2013 - Morocco - two well programme, commencing 4Q2013 - Ireland Rockall - partnership arrangements to drill the Muckish prospect - Ireland Slyne - farm-out campaign to follow up the 2009 oil discovery - UK North Sea - 3D seismic survey to appraise gas prospects in the York area - UK East Irish Sea - completion of the Doyle farm-out and site survey prior to drilling OPERATIONS UPDATE The following provides an update on current operations and further details of the forward programme which is aimed at unlocking the significant value of Serica's exploration and development projects. Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document. http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/9640V_1-2013-1-20.pdf Enquiries: Serica Energy plc Tony Craven firstname.lastname@example.org Walker, +44 (0)20 7487 7300 Chairman & Interim CEO Mitch Flegg, COO email@example.com +44 (0)20 7487 7300 Chris Hearne, CFO firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 7487 7300 J.P.Morgan Cazenove Michael Wentworth-Stanley email@example.com +44 (0)20 7588 2828 RBC Capital Markets Matthew Coakes firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 7653 4000 College Hill Matthew Tyler email@example.com Catherine Wickman firstname.lastname@example.org Alexandra Roper email@example.com This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?