|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
TORRANCE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Verengo Solar today announced that it has been named to Solar Power World magazine's Top 100 Contractors List and is ranked #1 among the nation's solar contractors who work only in the residential market. http://www.solarpowerworldonline.com/2013/01/solar-power-world-top-100-solar-contractors-residential/
Verengo Solar CEO and Co-Founder Randy Bishop is featured in the January issue. When asked by Solar Power World what he enjoyed most about the solar industry, he responded: "Knowing that every time we install a product, we're helping a customer save money and make the planet greener."
When asked about the most important lesson he's learned since starting the company with President and Co-Founder in Ken Button in 2008, Bishop answered succinctly: "Hire great people and let them do their thing."
Asked where he saw the industry in five years, Bishop said he expected residential solar to continue "growing quickly, becoming increasingly mainstream, and continuing to be an employment engine for the U.S. economy."
"It is a terrific honor to be recognized by Solar Power World as the nation's leading residential solar specialist," added Button.
"The competition to make this list is fierce and it's a tribute to Verengo Solar's hard work and dedication to the solar industry that they have ranked so highly on our inaugural list," said Frank Andorka, the editorial director of Solar Power World.
Solar Power World is a highly respected publication that brings together not only articles on various renewable energy options but also provides in-depth analysis for upcoming technology in this field.
VERENGO SOLAR is changing the way America thinks about solar! As the #1 residential solar integrator based in Southern California, Verengo offers comprehensive financial options, superior customer service, and consistently earns an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Verengo has reduced carbon emissions through its solar power systems, accomplishing the equivalent of planting 300,000 acres of trees, taking more than 120,000 cars off the road and saving homeowners $255 million in energy costs over the lifetime of Verengo's installed systems to date. For more information on Verengo Solar, visit www.verengosolar.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London