|By Marketwired .||
|January 21, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Chesterfield based law firm Spencers Solicitors has added to its professional endorsements with a Lexcel accreditation from The Law Society of England and Wales.
Awarded to law firms meeting high standards of client care and management standards, Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case handling and risk management.
Chief Executive Officer of Spencers Solicitors, John Spencer commented:
"We are delighted that The Law Society has awarded us Lexcel accreditation. Spencers Solicitors strives for the highest standards of professionalism and this further demonstrates to our clients that we are absolutely committed to providing and maintaining the highest quality of service and client care."
Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, President of the Law Society of England and Wales, said:
"Gaining and maintaining Lexcel is no mean feat. There are many facets of being a Lexcel accredited law firm, including client care. A commitment to customer service in today's evermore competitive legal services market is vital.
"By undergoing the rigorous Lexcel application and assessment process practices can show the positive steps they are taking to help clients in the increasingly diverse, complicated legal services market.
"The scheme is a beacon of quality to clients and potential clients alike."
This accreditation is the second accolade the firm of Personal Injury claims specialists has received so far in 2013. Spencers was recently awarded corporate accreditation by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) to recognise the firm's specialist expertise and competence in providing legal support in personal injury cases.
Notes to editors:
Spencers Solicitors is a leading and innovative personal injury practice and our experienced personal injury lawyers put client care at the forefront of everything they do. Spencers deal with a wide variety of personal injury cases securing comprehensive injury compensation under a no win no fee agreement.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher