|By PR Newswire||
|January 19, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
PARIS, Jan. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As a high-fashion original designer brand in China, SUNFED has been invited to the Who's Next Paris fair this year. With its crossover collaboration with the well-known sculptor Gao Xiaowu, SUNFED will give a fashion show themed as "Moving Boundary". As the only Chinese high fashion brand to be invited, SUNFED will definitely act as a positive example of brand internationalization for the Chinese fashion world through its trip to Paris.
The Only Invited Chinese High-Fashion Womenswear Brand
The honor of being the only invited Chinese high-fashion womenswear brand is another step for Sunfed after its design director Helene Zhou becoming the first Chinese jury member of an international fabric fashion trends exhibition, which symbolizes a brand-new milestone of Chinese high-fashion brands entering the international stage.
Extracting Dunhuang Spirituality, Transforming the Fashion Landscape
At a time when global design is being "sinicized", SUNFED perfectly interprets the theme of this show - "Moving Boundary" - with contemporary art techniques in Paris. The head portrait of a traditional lady with oriental beauty made by renowned sculptor Gao Xiaowu brings out the demeanour and elegance of SUNFED's costumes.
SUNFED will present its 2013 Fall/Winter collection in the show, including the highlighted series of "Dunhuang" and "Dragon Robe". The "Dunhuang" series evolved out of the magnificent paintings in the Mogao Grottoes, inspiring the vivid colors of women's life by using bright-colored silk fabrics and specially stitched tailoring. The "Dragon Robe" series derives from the five traditional Chinese colors (black, white, red, yellow and green) extensively used in the daily wardrobes of crown princesses of the Qing dynasty, as well as the four patterns symbolizing auspiciousness (richness, dignity, longevity and happiness) which were commonly used by the Chinese royal family.
For more information about the SUNFED brand and its products, please visit: http://www.sunfed.com/
Dalian Sunfed Fashion Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-10-87213260 Ext: 186
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks