|By Marketwired .||
|January 19, 2013 02:42 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/19/13 -- Firebird International, staffed by experts in various technology and media-related fields, who have worked actively for years in Russia and the C.I.S., is actively seeking clients who produce high-quality generalized and niche content to sell for international broadcast and digital distribution. The company already represents studios, content aggregators and distributors and markets 100,000 plus hours of films, tv shows, adult entertainment, and music that it sells with and without associated technology products on behalf of its clients to Russia and C.I.S.-based partners including television and cable networks, IPTV services, telecoms, streaming media Web sites, and local media re-sellers.
Firebird, via its own studios in the region, provides same-day, inexpensive, professional content dubbing and closed-captioning services in Russian and all other regional languages as well as digital translation for interactive content and gaming platforms. Goldstein, who has been one of the first to facilitate the sale of media in the region for companies including Time Warner, Disney, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox, National Geographic and more, wants to see Firebird become the top provider of easy-access digital content to Russia and the C.I.S. The company is currently developing an online B2B marketplace for real-time sales to registered buyers. "Many of the larger studios," says Goldstein, "have only recently begun to feel comfortable selling broadcast content in Russia. Now, all of a sudden, they need to be able to sell the content across several platforms, and in many countries, as, with the expansion of accessible technologies, the demand for content is exponentially increasing."
Recent reports from Price Waterhouse Coopers note Russia's unprecedented recent jump in ranking among content buyers and predict it will be the third largest market in the world for content by 2015. "A lot of the content now being demanded," says Goldstein, "is digital content, purchased by streaming and gradual download Web sites, IPTV networks, and telecoms. However, as traditional, Russia and C.I.S. broadcast networks are converting to digital and trying to compete on the Internet, they too are scrambling for distribution rights and dubbed or close-captioned digital content. When original rights were given, rampant digital technology expansion across countries was not taken into account for, so we see a lot of studios left to sort out what content their partners do and do not have exclusive rights to. As the region has more and more entertainment hungry mouths, across eight time zones, to feed, every day, we are hoping that even companies with existing operations will come to us to let us help sort out legal parameters and market content for optimal sale in the most productive manner as we expand and ready for the launch of the on-line platform, that should help to once and for all simplify these transactions and allow for more steady, real-time fulfillment of market demand and provide steady revenues." Firebird, through its clients and partners, also has the ability to sell the content directly to consumers in Russia and the C.I.S. via iTunes and similar platforms and offers digital provisioning capabilities for companies that need them. "Essentially, we provide a very full service package for quality content providers of all sorts, with varying goals and interests, looking to gain and expand market presence."
Firebird is dedicated to not only working with established brands but helping smaller producers get their products formatted, translated and monetized in the region. Goldstein says, "We are not only willing but very eager to represent promising new production companies, of all sizes, and help them build brands and make more money faster to build national operations. We have gone through this sort of scenario many times before, and it really makes a lot of sense. Why try and push your way into hugely saturated markets still dominated by the major studios when there are markets with equal to or more spending power, significantly higher demand, and less brand awareness? Also, we can help make an unknown US or European brand into a Russia and C.I.S. sensation very quickly, allowing clients to gain added income from merchandising and co-branding agreements."
For newer companies, and those just entering the market, Firebird provides turnkey local marketing and PR services to complement sales and a suite of other services, including brand registration and quick facilitation of intellectual property rights.
Please click on this link to see studios from which you may purchase digitized content available through Firebird. If you would like detailed, current lists of available content from any studio or if you or your company are interested in purchasing such content or are interested in selling through us, or being included in the several broadcasting systems and B2C sales platforms we represent, please write to email@example.com.
ABOUT FIREBIRD INTERNATIONAL
Firebird International was founded in 2012 by a group of young business consultants specializing in media and technology across specialty markets. The company specializes in direct and indirect investment in US and European tech companies looking to launch regional operations, direct sales of content and technology to regional buyers, and fast-track help with registration, patenting, licensing, and obtainment of intellectual property rights. Other services include:
1. Political and Market Risk Analysis
2. Technology Patenting and Licensing
3. Trademark and Intellectual Property Registration
4. Customs' Registration and Facilitation
5. Marketing Adaptation and Execution
6. Direct Sales, Sales Support, Client Sourcing
7. Local HR, Staff Training
8. Local Technology Conversion and Support
9. Content Dubbing and Closed-Captioning in all Local Languages
10. Relationship Building with Local Governments
11. Registration of Local Affiliate
12. Additional legal support and accounting support services
13. Integration to local payment networks
14. Translation of Marketing and Sales Materials, Correspondence, Legal Materials, Standard, Digital and Audio
15. Real Estate Location and Evaluation
16. Creation of Local Partnership Networks
17. Localized PR
18. Technology R&D Services
19. Investment Guidance
20. Merchandising, Added-Value Co-branding, Events and Experiences
21. Guaranteed local integration in iTunes and other monetizable other content distribution systems.
22. Quantitative and Qualitative Market Analysis.
Please address press enquiries to Brian Hutchins at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you are interested in becoming a client or investor, write to us at firebirdinternational.com.
133 Clarendon Street
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher