|By Marketwired .||
|January 18, 2013 07:15 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/19/13 -- FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FLY) (the "Company" or "FLYHT") today announced it has granted incentive stock options to acquire up to 162,500 common shares, subject to regulatory approval, to a recently hired senior technical employee and a consultant under the stock option plan approved at the Annual and Special Meeting of shareholders on May 9, 2012.
"The stock option plan is an important vehicle to attract and incent key employees and consultants," said Bill Tempany, President and CEO of FLYHT. "We feel stock options also motivate recipients to increase shareholder value."
The stock options are exercisable at an exercise price of $0.25 per share. They also feature immediate vesting and expire on December 31, 2016. A maximum of 10% of the issued and outstanding shares are reserved under the Company's stock option plan. The options, and any common shares issued upon exercise of the stock options are subject to a four-month resale restriction.
About FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
FLYHT provides proprietary technological products and services designed to reduce costs and improve efficiencies in the airline industry. The Company has patented and commercialized three products and associated services currently marketed to airlines, manufacturers and maintenance organizations around the world. Its premier technology, AFIRS(TM) UpTime(TM), allows airlines to monitor and manage aircraft operations anywhere, anytime, in real-time. If an aircraft encounters an emergency, FLYHT's triggered data streaming mode, FLYHTStream(TM), automatically streams vital data, normally secured in the black box, to designated sites on the ground in real-time. The Company has been publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange since 2003 and recently changed its trading symbol from AMA to FLY. Shareholders approved a Company name change from AeroMechanical Services Ltd. to FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd. in May 2012.
AFIRS, UpTime, FLYHT, FLYHTStream and aeroQ are trademarks of FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
Join us on social media!
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
FLYHT Aerospace Solutions Ltd.
Thomas R. French, CGA
VP Finance and CFO
The Howard Group Inc.
(888) or (403)-221-0915
Bristol Institutional Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks