|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 06:33 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Jan. 18, 2013 /CNW/ - Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") announced today that its board of directors has declared a monthly distribution of $0.0583 per Class A share of the Company. The distribution will be paid on February 15, 2013 to holders of Class A shares of record on January 31, 2013. As of January 18, 2013, there were 23,000,000 Class A shares outstanding.
About the Company
The objectives of the Company are to acquire and maintain a diversified portfolio of mortgages on real property in Canada that preserves capital and generates attractive returns in order to permit the Company to pay monthly distributions to its shareholders. The amount of the monthly distributions is approximately $0.0583 per Class A Share ($0.70 per annum) representing an annual cash distribution of 7.0% based on the $10 issue price of the Class A Shares. The Company seeks to accomplish its investment objectives through prudent investments in mortgages on real property in Canada to qualified real estate investors and developers, focusing primarily on short-term bridge financing needs not currently serviced by traditional real estate lenders. Trez Capital Fund Management Limited Partnership is the manager of and portfolio advisor to the Company.
SOURCE Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London