|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 06:28 PM EST||
CALGARY, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The Board of Directors of Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is pleased to announce a new director has joined the board, effective January 16, 2013. The Board welcomes Mr. Alan Savage of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Mr. Savage is founder and president of Southern Gold Resources Ltd. of Vancouver. Alan brings to the Company experience and expertise obtained over a long and successful career in capital markets, much of it through the investment business of Southern Gold Resources Ltd, owner of 4,052,000 shares of Epicore.
Epicore announces that one of its Board directors, Fred N. Boulos, exercised 50,000 of his allotted common stock options. The options were exercised at the price granted, which was Cdn. $0.145 per share. With this transaction Epicore common shares outstanding increased 0.2% to 24,557,179. Mr. Boulos's ownership of Epicore shares increased to 464,000, which is 1.9% of shares outstanding.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a leading producer of environmental biotechnology and animal nutrition products. It manufactures in the USA and markets worldwide to a variety of industries to reduce environmental pollution and increase operational productivity.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a public corporation with a registered office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and with shares listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol EBN). [Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.]
SOURCE Epicore BioNetworks Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks