|By Marketwired .||
|January 18, 2013 05:55 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA and NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- On the evening of January 15th, leading practitioners joined Chambers & Partners at the Harvard Club in New York City to recognize the most outstanding performances by female lawyers over the past year. In an unprecedented accomplishment, San Francisco law firm Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass is proud to announce that Pamela Duffy has again received national recognition as the "Real Estate Lawyer of the Year" from Chambers and Partners USA Women in Law Awards, the most comprehensive national awards for female lawyers in the USA. Chambers and Partners is the internationally renowned publisher of the world's leading guides to the legal profession. Chambers' Women in Law Awards assembles the women stars of the U.S. legal community who have been consistently ranked as top lawyers by Chambers and Partners for many years.
"I would like to congratulate all of the outstanding nominees. I'd also like to congratulate Chambers, on its tremendous leadership in recognizing the extraordinary women lawyers in this country and throughout the world. The nominees are all superb lawyers; they would be on any list -- gender-based or otherwise -- of the most important contributors to the state of the law. They are also critical leaders in advancing fairness and equality under the law. I am honored to be in such company," said Pamela Duffy.
Pamela Duffy was awarded "Real Estate Lawyer of the Year" for the second consecutive year for her exemplary professional achievements along with her commitment to furthering the advancement of women in the law and her support of her community. The "Lawyer of the Year" award is given to the top women lawyers in each chosen practice area of the legal profession; women who have also helped pave the way for women in law to succeed. We congratulate Pam on this tremendous and well-deserved second recognition.
About Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
Established more than 100 years ago, Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP is a premier provider of innovative, results-oriented legal services specializing in real estate; litigation; business; intellectual property; exempt organizations; employment; tax; and family wealth. In 2012, U.S. News & World Report recognized Coblentz as one of the nation's top law firms in the Best Law Firm list, with national ranking and prestigious "Tier 1" rankings in the highly competitive San Francisco law firm category. For more information: www.coblentzlaw.com
Mee Mee Wong
Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London