|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 05:12 PM EST||
MUSCATINE, Iowa, Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) will host its quarterly conference call for investors to discuss fourth quarter and year-end fiscal 2012 results on:
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
11:00 a.m. Eastern
10:00 a.m. Central
8:00 a.m. Pacific
To participate in the call, please dial:
Conference ID: 90030431
Assistance is available throughout the
teleconference meeting. Press *0 to request
A live webcast of the call will be available on HNI Corporation's website at http://www.hnicorp.com (under Investor Information – Webcasts). A replay of the webcast will be made available at the website address above and a replay of the call will be available from Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:00 a.m. (Central) through Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 10:59 p.m. (Central). To access a replay of the call, please dial 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406 – Conference ID: 90030431.
HNI Corporation plans to release its fourth quarter and year-end fiscal 2012 results on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 after market close.
If you have any questions, please contact Derek P. Schmidt, Vice President, Corporate Finance, at 563-272-7344; or Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, at 563-272-7400; or HNI Corporation's Investor Relations Department at email@example.com.
About HNI Corporation
HNI Corporation is a NYSE traded company (ticker symbol: HNI) providing products and solutions for the home and workplace environments. HNI Corporation is the second largest office furniture manufacturer in the world and is also the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of gas- and wood-burning fireplaces. The Corporation's strong brands, including HON®, Allsteel®, Gunlocke®, Paoli®, Maxon®, Lamex®, HBF® , Artco-Bell™, Midwest Folding Products™, LSI Corporation of America™, ERGO®, Heatilator®, Heat & Glo®, Quadra-Fire® and Harman Stove™ have leading positions in their markets. HNI Corporation is committed to maintaining its long-standing corporate values of integrity, financial soundness and a culture of service and responsiveness. More information can be found on the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com.
For Information Contact:
Derek P. Schmidt, Vice President, Corporate Finance (563) 272-7344
Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (563) 272-7400
SOURCE HNI Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London