|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 05:03 PM EST||
BURLINGTON, Vt., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dealer.com has been named the North American "Best in Quality Accounts" and "Display & YouTube Champion" by Google's AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner (PSP) program. The awards are an extension of the program, which connects Google's AdWords partners with small- and medium-sized businesses seeking expertise to create, manage and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
"We are honored to be recognized by Google for our deeply integrated approach to online advertising," said Dealer.com's CEO, Rick Gibbs. "These awards validate our years of experience and execution of product strategy to build the most comprehensive platform for the auto industry."
Google's PSP awards honor AdWords partners who showcase excellence in online advertising campaigns. This year, Dealer.com has been awarded in two of the five award categories, which include: Best in Quality Accounts, Largest Increase in Active Advertiser Base, Mobile Champion, Display & YouTube Champion and Highest Customer Satisfaction. Sixteen of Google's North America AdWords PSP partners across numerous verticals were considered for each of the awards categories.
The Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner Program (PSP) connects Google's trusted and experienced AdWords partners with small- and medium-sized businesses that want expert help in creating, managing and optimizing their online advertising campaigns. In addition to in-depth AdWords expertise, PSP partners provide full-service campaign management, detailed reporting, one-on-one customer support, and broad marketing guidance to help advertisers make the most of their campaigns.
Premier SMB Partners meet Google's highest standards and criteria for qualification, transparency, and customer service, which include completing extensive Google product and account management training. This ensures they can provide small businesses with the most effective AdWords advertising solutions.
For more information about the Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program, visit: http://www.google.com/ads/premiersmbpartner/
Dealer.com is the automotive industry's leading provider of streamlined and intuitive solutions for managing dealership marketing and operations. The company's platform-based Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products allow OEMs, dealer groups, retail and agencies to leverage innovative technology to relevantly connect to their customers. The company's unique commitment to culture, with a focus on health and wellness, have made it one of the most desirable places to work. For more information on Dealer.com can be found at www.dealer.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London