|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
CAPE CORAL, Fla., Jan. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tigrent Inc. (OTC: TIGE) announced today that it had received a letter from the Division of Enforcement of the Securities and Exchange Commission dated December 20, 2012 stating that it had completed its investigation of the Company and that it did not intend to recommend to the Commission any enforcement action against the Company.
About Tigrent Inc.:
Tigrent Inc. (OTC: TIGE, http://www.tigrent.com) provides practical, high-quality training, technology-based tools and mentoring to help its customers become financially knowledgeable. The Company offers comprehensive instruction on real estate and financial instruments investing and entrepreneurship in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
SOURCE Tigrent Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?